- RSS Channel Showcase 9269584
- RSS Channel Showcase 9286937
- RSS Channel Showcase 2730258
- RSS Channel Showcase 3404520
Articles on this Page
- 07/13/14--07:42: _Sports Card Radio: ...
- 06/03/16--06:16: _Some upset over ‘X-...
- 07/26/16--08:49: _The Democratic part...
- 08/18/16--07:01: _Robert Griffin III ...
- 01/02/17--08:20: _The Baltimore Sun w...
- 06/20/12--08:28: _Rabid skunk bites w...
- 04/01/18--05:57: _Happy Easter and/or...
- 06/10/18--05:01: _‘The Force is Femal...
- 07/13/14--07:42: Sports Card Radio: Raffles, razzes, and girls that look like boys
- 06/03/16--06:16: Some upset over ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ ad
- 07/26/16--08:49: The Democratic party no longer represents me
- 08/18/16--07:01: Robert Griffin III is a dirtbag
- 01/02/17--08:20: The Baltimore Sun wants to protect me from ‘fake’ news?
- 06/20/12--08:28: Rabid skunk bites woman at Jimmy Buffett theme restaurant
- 04/01/18--05:57: Happy Easter and/or April’s Fool’s Day
- 06/10/18--05:01: ‘The Force is Female’ is not about Star Wars
If you’ve ever listened to Sports Card Radio, a podcast about sports cards, you probably know that host Colin Tedards is not a fan of raffles. It’s where someone takes an unopened, factory sealed box of sports cards and charges people for the privilege of getting all the cards from a specific team. The team you … Continue reading "Sports Card Radio: Raffles, razzes, and girls that look like boys"
The post Sports Card Radio: Raffles, razzes, and girls that look like boys appeared first on Bent Corner.
There’s a billboard promoting the movie X-Men: Apocalypse that some are saying is inappropriate because they feel it promotes violence against women. In the image Apocalypse, played by Oscar Isaac, is choking Mystique, played by actress Jennifer Lawrence. I have a hard time understanding the underlying logic with this criticism, mostly because it seems to … Continue reading "Some upset over ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ ad"
What’s happened to the Democratic party? Last night at the DNC convention, an 11-year-old girl and her mother, a Mexican national who is in this country illegally, went on stage and spoke. The girl did most of the talking because her mother couldn’t speak English even though she’s lived here for over two decades. The … Continue reading "The Democratic party no longer represents me"
Former Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III made news a few days ago when word got out that he was divorcing Rebecca Liddicoat, his wife three years. The two have one child together. More details are now beginning to come out. Griffin began a relationship with Grete Sadeiko, an Estonian-born student attending Florida State on … Continue reading "Robert Griffin III is a dirtbag"
I got an email from The Baltimore Sun with a special offer. The title of the email was, “2017 resolution: No more fake news! Only read trusted stories, $1.25 a week for a year.” In the body of the email was the following image: We believe tall tales belong in libraries? Don’t they know that … Continue reading "The Baltimore Sun wants to protect me from ‘fake’ news?"
The post The Baltimore Sun wants to protect me from ‘fake’ news? appeared first on Bent Corner.
A woman was at Cheeseburger in Paradise, a Jimmy Buffett inspired theme restaurant in southern Maryland, eating lunch when a skunk walked into the establishment and bit her. The skunk was captured and then shot in the restaurant’s parking lot. The skunk’s brain was tested and it was confirmed that it had rabies. You know … Continue Reading "Rabid skunk bites woman at Jimmy Buffett theme restaurant"
The post Rabid skunk bites woman at Jimmy Buffett theme restaurant appeared first on Bent Corner.
Today is Easter, the day Jesus Christ arose from his tomb after dying for everyone’s sins. Your sins, your mother’s sins, even Jimmy Buffett’s sins. We’re talking everyone’s sins. All someone has to do to have their sins forgiven is to ask. Not the person who was the victim of their sin, but Jesus. All you have … Continue Reading "Happy Easter and/or April’s Fool’s Day"
There’s a picture floating around the Internet, as pictures often do, that shows Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucas Films, standing with three women. They’re all wearing t-shirts that say, “The Force is Female.” What the photo means depends on who you ask. Some say it’s proof that Kathleen Kennedy is a militant feminist who wants to … Continue Reading "‘The Force is Female’ is not about Star Wars"